Tanya is the host of the Blogging Insights.
What are you learning (or are you still learning) from your blogging experience ?
No one is perfect in every field. So yes, I am still learning and exploring the magic of Blogosphere.
THINGS I HAVE LEARNT:
- Before, starting your blog, Know your niche.
- Once the niche is decided, work on your content.
- As for the content part, I never thought I was good in writing poems, Sajde’s and other bloggers post inspire me to write more.
- Consistency is a necessary key
- Engage with other bloggers too : Read, comment and share their post. (This is the most important part of the blogging I guess. I learned from them a lot in both ways content wise and technical wise like themes, menus, and widgets.)
- Recently, I bought my own domain, I was very afraid to do that. But I wanted to explore something at that time. It deals me to learn and explore more about WordPress like plugins, google indexed , SEO and more of its technical areas. Thou, I lost my followers and some of my posts are not showing on my reader but is available on the website.
- At last, I would like to say “Explore yourself and get to know about a little more from your every post”.
Thank you, Share your views too..