I have been nominated by Ranjini Mam http://httpranjustraveldiaries.travel.blog for this award .
I thank her for considering me for this award. I feel excited and happy. Do visit her blog , I have provided the link above . As the blog name suggested she writes about the temple visits and other places, where no one is known to that place. Okay, so feel free to check out this amazing blog and follow her and let’s get started answering all questions !🙃
Questions and Answers:-
1) Describe your writing style?
I don’t think writing style depicts the personality of any person. I know many people whose writing style is not good enough but they are very talented.
Although, my writing style is free and cursive !
2) Do you plan your blogs or is it more so have free style?
Generally, I don’t plan for my blogs. Usually I write poems, so whatever topic came into my mind, I write upon it.
3) What is it that you enjoy most about being a blogger?
Being a blogger, I like to read and study others blog and try to understand their mentality and thoughts.
4) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received from someone?
One should not always think for others, we should alteast take ourselves first than the other person. So, this piece of advice was given by my best friend, but I didn’t get this overall.😄
5) Do you see yourself blogging in 5 years?
I don’t know, I’m always do what my heart says and what I feel to do.
But for now, I’m always trying best to improve day by day.
6) What has been the highlight of your year?
To understand your spiritual soul, what he wants. After reading the novel “The Alchemist”, I realised this.
7) What do you miss about last year?
Last year, was the game changer of my life. I met new friends, struggles and lots of life lessons .
8) If you could change one thing what would it be?
Fast forward this year 2020. I agree with Ranjini mam
9) Would you encourage your kids to become bloggers?
Yes, definitely I will !
Pehele bacche to ane do !😂
10) If you could snap your fingers right now and change one think about the world what would that one thing be?
I don’t know, because I never dreamed of becoming Prime Minister or President. And I always hate corruption and politics so will never interrupt in their matter.
My nominees are:
2.Dark Horse Arts and Sciences
3. The critilizers
4. Alone – All- one ( I personally really like it’s Blog name.)
5. The eternal words
6. Jatin’s golB
8. Legendary shayari and quotes
Apart from all these anyone can nominate themselves because it is difficult for me to mention all you .🙃
So, I would like to ask the nominees to answer the same questions.
And thank you mam, once again for nominating me !😊
Have a great day ahead for all readers !🌸
Keep Blogging !!